Monday, May 11, 2009

Ok, so I just wanted to share the cute things that I recieved for Mother's Day. Logan decided to make me breakfast in bed and because he couldn't find the bread (we were out) to make toast, he made me pop tarts. He also made me an orange drink using water and juice powder. I took a drink and had to wash it down with water. You know one of those drinks that sucks all the liquid out of your mouth. It was so cute of him. He also gave me a homemade keychain and a cup that he had decorated at school. Very fun! After church I had about two and a half hours all to myself in my room to read while everyone else participated in getting dinner ready. Steak, broccoli, rolls, and strawberry jello. It was nice and very fun to not have to make dinner or clean up. Yeah for my hubby!! I hope you all had a great Mother's Day as well!! Love ya!

4 comments:

  1. I finally found the right place! Welcome to blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Melinda
    Emily and I just found you and we would like more. What a cute family you have. Love your two favorite cousins, Kelly and Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melinda! I just found your blog through Laura's so I am excited! Your kids are so dang cute! What a fun Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete